Products Ecommerce Components - Product Browse By (Sub Sub) Category or Lower Level Category Page
Rarely used except in very large product databases, this is a third level category.
A page showing the list of available product 3rd level subcategories from within a chosen subcategory. This can be graphical where a subcategory image is uploaded to represent each category or a simple stylised text list of categories.
- Categories are clicked on to reveal a list of subcategoires
- Subcategories are clicked on to reveal a list of products OR a list of 3rd level categories
- Where only 1 low level subcategory exists, the page will forward to the list of products
- 3rd Level Subcategory page adjusts size and layout across different desktop and mobile devices
- Freeform content can be placed above AND below the list of subcategory images or text list
- Freeform content is added via WYSIWYG editor or HTML
- Full control of Subcategory title tag and description tag to override default values.
- URL structure of subcategory uses hyphens for spaces and uses the subcategory name
Low Level Sub Category Page Styling
This component covers the usual styling of the product low level subcategory page results to match your web sites product layout and style
What is not covered
Uploading of all product low level subcategory images.
Where the styling or functionality specified is above and beyond standard category page features. Customisations to category pages can be quoted on an as needs basis. Note: this is not generally needed
Where do I Upload and Change Category images
- Log into the CMS
- Click in Images >> Manage Images
- Click on a low level category name and then browse and upload your image
by Angela Kempin on 2020-05-05Read Post
Bee Jays Florist and Deli have fresh flower arrangements perfect for mothers day!
by Angela Kempin on 2020-03-26Read Post
Sea Jewels Swimwear whose swimwear sales went into rapid decline with swimming pool closures and holiday bans during the Covid-19 - Corona Virus) outbreak has begun making facemasks.
Made out of cotton, cotton has been found to block