01 - Scoping of Your Requirements For an Ecommerce Site - Initial
We have added this product to your Wishlist!
To save your wishlist so you can view and add to it on future visits, enter your email address below and we'll email you a login link.
Your Wishlist has been saved!
Sorry, we couldn't save your Wishlist. Please try again and contact us if you still encounter problems.
GTP iCommerce Website for Ecommerce 01 - Scoping of Your Requirements For an Ecommerce Site - Initial
Scoping of Your E-commerce Site and Web Site Requirements
What's the $4.20 for you ask? - Coffee : -) But Don't worry. It's Our Buy
Often called a needs analysis, the scoping meeting is really about understanding what you are trying to achieve
- Sales in support of your retail premises
- 100% Internet play using solely internet marketing to generate traffic and sales
- Lead generation for consultation business as well as online sales
- Showcase of products with no online sales
- Wholesale web site where no sales can take place unless authorised users login.
- Retail sales at full retail and a wholesale portal for your distributors.
We try to understand
- The entire functionality and journey users will go through
- The admin and business processes that need to be in place
- The brand image you wish to portray
- Your competition and what is working for them and how to apply and improve in this
- Layout decisions
- Design preferences
By sitting down and mapping out all these aspects we can develop a effective plan. Sometimes it is very simple and straight forward, and other times the scope is new and complex.
Scope Pricing Guidelines
Get in touch to talk about your project and if it sounds more in depth than usual, we'll let you know. We have developed some incredible business changing online software over the years.
- Small Scopes - No Upfront Investment - $0.00 (Covers Standard Quotes)
- Large Scopes - Upfront Investment Required - $1650 (Covers 16 Hours)
by Angela Kempin on 2019-02-14Read Post
by Dale Carter on 2018-12-17Read Post
Merry Xmas 2018 and thank you from Dale, James, Carl, Angela, Janina, & Geoff. Here is 10 things I'll be doing this break to make me happy.
by GTP iCommerce on 2018-09-19Read Post
Many thanks to several chiropractic clinics for coming to GTP iCommerce for digital marketing services. I would like to thank these great chiropractors
- King Chiropractic
- Chiropractor Bunbury
- Bateman Chiropractic for Perth
- Healing Hands Chiropractic in Fremantle
As a regular user of chiropractic services myself, I have found that I have very few headaches compared to when I was not seeing a chiropractor. As well as both lower back and upper back niggles.