Pro Ecommerce Web Site Starter Package
While this is a starter package, all the potential of capabilities from a comprehensive bespoke ecommerce solution are available to be expanded upon.
The idea is to provide you the best range of ecommerce functions at a value pricing enable you to start making sales with the core ecommerce functionality, with the ability to custom expand website and website management capabilities when needed.
A starter package is assuming a relatively simple product pricing approach so this would include clothing, sports equipment, flowers, and other simple stand alone product purchases, and not include liquor stores, or quantity break pricing products (AKA more complex pricing requirements).
The Ecommerce Pro Starter Package contains...
- Web site requirements discussions and documentation
- Graphic design (up to 12 hours design time)
- Web site construction
- CMS for uploading products and product images (multiple image can be uploaded)
- Payment gateway Integration or payment taking solutions for Credit Card
- Integrated bulk email platform to email members sales, updates and promotional material
- Content management
- Editable image carousel for promoting image, sales, products
- Forms for email newsletters, competitions with editable email autoresponders with automatic voucher generation capabilities for new sign ups.
- Highest code quality
- Backoffice orders management
- Full order and payment history of customers
- Account login and member tools
- Vouchers and discount codes
- Automatic Cart Recovery emails and Manual Offers
- Client to upload product details and images, category and subcategory images where required
- Fine grained SEO control of SEO Functions such as title, url, and description tags for products, categories, subcategories,brands, web pages and home page. Smart autogeneration of such tags where not manually updated.
- Product search driven by elastic search
- Add to wishlist functionality
- Master/Slave product capability as standard
- Ecommerce pages based on available layout options for category, subcategory, list products, show products and view cart pages with minimal styling modifications apart from colors,
- Client to update provided delivery, postage and disclaimer content.(If changes needed)
- Training provided by phone, remote screen share, support pages, email. (Total - 4 hours)
by Angela Kempin on 2020-01-14Read Post
BIAWA is the Boating Industry Australia WA. GTP has been working with the BIAWA board to create a beautiful and functional membership directory site.
by Angela Kempin on 2019-11-22Read Post
An on going case study into how SEO can improve your rankings on google and a realisitic time frame to see results.