E-Commerce Customer Affiliate Referral Program
GTP\'s Fully Integrated Affiliate Program drives referrals from existing customers who earn credit through sharing your site and individual products from your site or from their social media and email.
- All prospect sign ups and customers are automatically able to share unique affiliate links to your site
- Because it is your affiliate program, you do not pay any third party affiliate provider a fee for sales generated, just your affiliates their reward.
- Set your referral credit rules within the CMS console as to what percentage of sales is credited to the affiliate for generating sales from shared products, links and email referrals.
- Or set a fixed flat value reward for sales generated by your affiliates to limit the percentage once sales are higher.
- Set minimum customer spend levels before an affiliate credit is applied. For example $1, $50 or more to make it worth your while and you don\'t pay credit on low value sales.
- Set a minimum spend before an affiliate can claim their affiliate credit so that it encourages additional sales activity
- Run your affiliate program in parallel with the affiliates loyalty rewards for self made purchases on your site
- Incentivised sharing of products with customisable reward levels for social media sharing.
- Integrated product review credits ability where product reviews are rewarded with credit levels encouraging user generated content. Encourage affiliates to review a product and share review on social media.
- Checkout provides social media links for instant sharing of making a purchase.
- Incentivise at point of checkout with free product bonus or further discount or future store credit bonus for new and existing customers to share their purchase on their social media.
by Angela Kempin on 2023-01-16Read Post
Possibly Perth's cheapest and best recording studios located conveniently at 385 Newcastle street in Perth have hit the big time by recording some of Perths best, yet to be known artists in their state of the art recording studio.
by Angela Kempin on 2022-12-12Read Post
The Point Of Sale system is considered the most important tool in the hospitality industry because it
- Controls Everything
- Measures Everything
- Enables you to accurately take money
- & Can be used to generate informative reports
- Plus much much more.