E-Commerce Customer Affiliate Referral Program
GTP's Fully Integrated Affiliate Program drives referrals from existing customers who earn credit through sharing your site and individual products from your site or from their social media and email.
- All prospect sign ups and customers are automatically able to share unique affiliate links to your site
- Because it is your affiliate program, you do not pay any third party affiliate provider a fee for sales generated, just your affiliates their reward.
- Set your referral credit rules within the CMS console as to what percentage of sales is credited to the affiliate for generating sales from shared products, links and email referrals.
- Or set a fixed flat value reward for sales generated by your affiliates to limit the percentage once sales are higher.
- Set minimum customer spend levels before an affiliate credit is applied. For example $1, $50 or more to make it worth your while and you don't pay credit on low value sales.
- Set a minimum spend before an affiliate can claim their affiliate credit so that it encourages additional sales activity
- Run your affiliate program in parallel with the affiliates loyalty rewards for self made purchases on your site
- Incentivised sharing of products with customisable reward levels for social media sharing.
- Integrated product review credits ability where product reviews are rewarded with credit levels encouraging user generated content. Encourage affiliates to review a product and share review on social media.
- Checkout provides social media links for instant sharing of making a purchase.
- Incentivise at point of checkout with free product bonus or further discount or future store credit bonus for new and existing customers to share their purchase on their social media.
by Angela Kempin on 2019-04-05Read Post
We have recently done a complete site overall and refreash for Brighton Beach Dental.
What do we look for when refreshing your site?
by Angela Kempin on 2019-02-14Read Post
Business owners need to watch out for a sophisticated email scam that has cost somes business more than $300,000.
by Dale Carter on 2018-12-17Read Post
Merry Xmas 2018 and thank you from Dale, James, Carl, Angela, Janina, & Geoff. Here is 10 things I'll be doing this break to make me happy.