Home Page: 3-or 4 Promotional Boxes Across the Page Sitting Below the Image Carousel or at the Top of a Page
The Human Brain can get confused by too many choices. Offering no more than 3 to 4 clear choices above the fold (visible without scrolling) for your customers is usually recommended.
This module places 3 columns or 4 columns of a graphic and some text linked to various services information or product pages. It makes navigation options very clear.
- Graphics can be changed in CMS sections
- Text can be changed in CMS sections
- Links can be changed in CMS sections
- GTP can change code from 3 to 4
- These sections can be deactivated and disappear.
What Does This Cover
- Setup by GTP of initial graphics and text for home page design using provided images or stick images
- Inclusion of content areas within CMS for you to edit and change graphics and text in the future
- Ability to activate and deactivate individual panels
What Does This Not Cover
Ongoing changes to the graphics and text once initially setup - You can do this via CMS or order a service pack from us to do it for you.
Modified functionality to that standardly available. See examples or request clarification
by Dale Carter on 2020-09-10Read Post
Lovers of Gin Will Get a Kick Out Of Wise Wines first Certified Organic Gin That's Smashing The Market.
The Organic Gin process starts with carefully selected parcels of Chardonnay grapes grown on certified organic Margaret River vineyards.
by Dale Carter on 2020-08-27Read Post
I was having a conversation with a friend of mine about SEO or search optimisation as she was doing work with a "Stuffed Toy" designer, wholesale and retailer for their SEO program and this is ....