Home Page: 3-or 4 Promotional Boxes Across the Page Sitting Below the Image Carousel or at the Top of a Page
The Human Brain can get confused by too many choices. Offering no more than 3 to 4 clear choices above the fold (visible without scrolling) for your customers is usually recommended.
This module places 3 columns or 4 columns of a graphic and some text linked to various services information or product pages. It makes navigation options very clear.
- Graphics can be changed in CMS sections
- Text can be changed in CMS sections
- Links can be changed in CMS sections
- GTP can change code from 3 to 4
- These sections can be deactivated and disappear.
What Does This Cover
- Setup by GTP of initial graphics and text for home page design using provided images or stick images
- Inclusion of content areas within CMS for you to edit and change graphics and text in the future
- Ability to activate and deactivate individual panels
What Does This Not Cover
Ongoing changes to the graphics and text once initially setup - You can do this via CMS or order a service pack from us to do it for you.
Modified functionality to that standardly available. See examples or request clarification
by Angela Kempin on 2023-09-08Read Post
Are you a farmer, rancher, or rural business owner seeking financial clarity and success?
Let's dive into how we can make your financial journey smoother with our expertise:
by Angela Kempin on 2023-05-08Read Post
Rubbish removal is crucial to maintaining a clean and healthy home environment, but it can be a challenging and time-consuming task. Here is why you should be calling Alex from Amigo Rubbish Removal Sydney.
by Angela Kempin on 2023-04-05Read Post
Families in Perth, Western Australia are facing a growing wait list for autism assessments and therapy. According to recent reports, families are waiting up to 18 months or more to access essential services for their children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD).