Home Page: 3-or 4 Promotional Boxes Across the Page Sitting Below the Image Carousel or at the Top of a Page
The Human Brain can get confused by too many choices. Offering no more than 3 to 4 clear choices above the fold (visible without scrolling) for your customers is usually recommended.
This module places 3 columns or 4 columns of a graphic and some text linked to various services information or product pages. It makes navigation options very clear.
- Graphics can be changed in CMS sections
- Text can be changed in CMS sections
- Links can be changed in CMS sections
- GTP can change code from 3 to 4
- These sections can be deactivated and disappear.
What Does This Cover
- Setup by GTP of initial graphics and text for home page design using provided images or stick images
- Inclusion of content areas within CMS for you to edit and change graphics and text in the future
- Ability to activate and deactivate individual panels
What Does This Not Cover
Ongoing changes to the graphics and text once initially setup - You can do this via CMS or order a service pack from us to do it for you.
Modified functionality to that standardly available. See examples or request clarification
Vehicle Car Wrapping Signageby Angela Kempin on 2023-03-15Read Post
You might have seen those sleek, eye-catching cars with unique designs and colors, and wondered how they got that cool look. Well, it's all about vehicle car wrapping signage! This article by SignBizWA on custom vehicle signs and wraps will take you on a journey...
Cold Room Repair Guys Protecting Your Healthby Angela Kempin on 2023-03-13Read Post
Cold room repair guys may not be the first people that come to mind when you think about food health and safety, but they play a critical role in ensuring that the food we eat is saf
Perth Recording Studios Hit The Big Timeby Angela Kempin on 2023-01-16Read Post
Possibly Perth's cheapest and best recording studios located conveniently at 385 Newcastle street in Perth have hit the big time by recording some of Perths best, yet to be known artists in their state of the art recording studio.