Login Capability - Update Details and Preferences. View Orders.
Most new GTP sites come standard with the "My Account Management" functionality for customers to manage aspects of their orders, contact details, and affiliate programs.
- Customers can create an account
- Customers can login
- Customers can do the following
- Update contact details
- View previous orders
- See order status's
- Refer your site to friends
- Provide reviews on products (requires reviews module)
- Get affiliate links to put on their facebook page and websites (requires affiliate module activation)
- Change password
- Retrieve password
- See their accumulated store credit summary (requires affiliate module)
- View affiliate credits and referred sales (requires affiliate module)
- Read affiliate terms and conditions (requires affiliate module)
- Customers can get their affiliate link to earn credits by sharing your site (requires affiliate module)
- Logout functionality
Customisations to "My Account Management" functionality
The "My Account Management" module comes standard with GTP eCommerce sites. Requested changes to styling and functionality are additional at our standard hourly rate and need to be discussed, scoped out and paid for.
GTP are specialists at bespoke system development.
by Angela Kempin on 2019-06-24Read Post
by Angela Kempin on 2019-04-05Read Post
We have recently done a complete site overall and refreash for Brighton Beach Dental.
What do we look for when refreshing your site?
by Angela Kempin on 2019-02-14Read Post
Business owners need to watch out for a sophisticated email scam that has cost somes business more than $300,000.