Login Capability - Update Details and Preferences. View Orders.
Most new GTP sites come standard with the "My Account Management" functionality for customers to manage aspects of their orders, contact details, and affiliate programs.
- Customers can create an account
- Customers can login
- Customers can do the following
- Update contact details
- View previous orders
- See order status\'s
- Refer your site to friends
- Provide reviews on products (requires reviews module)
- Get affiliate links to put on their facebook page and websites (requires affiliate module activation)
- Change password
- Retrieve password
- See their accumulated store credit summary (requires affiliate module)
- View affiliate credits and referred sales (requires affiliate module)
- Read affiliate terms and conditions (requires affiliate module)
- Customers can get their affiliate link to earn credits by sharing your site (requires affiliate module)
- Logout functionality
Customisations to "My Account Management" functionality
The "My Account Management" module comes standard with GTP eCommerce sites. Requested changes to styling and functionality are additional at our standard hourly rate and need to be discussed, scoped out and paid for.
GTP are specialists at bespoke system development.
by Angela Kempin on 2024-02-13Read Post
How to use social media to help your business grow
Social media marketing is a topic that sparks intense debate among business owners in Perth. For many, it remains a gray area, with uncertainty surrounding its potential impact on their business.
by Angela Kempin on 2023-12-29Read Post
The renewed hqas.com.au Perth Building Inspector website HQAS emerged not just as a mere website, but as a robust platform embodying Peter Barnes' commitment to quality in building inspection services. It stands as a testament to how digital rejuvenation can significantly enhance professional visibility and client engagement.
by Angela Kempin on 2023-11-03Read Post
In a recent digital leap, CleanQuest, the builders clean service provider, has partnered with Perth-based GTP iCommerce to launch its brand-new website.