Login Capability - Update Details and Preferences. View Orders.
Most new GTP sites come standard with the "My Account Management" functionality for customers to manage aspects of their orders, contact details, and affiliate programs.
- Customers can create an account
- Customers can login
- Customers can do the following
- Update contact details
- View previous orders
- See order status\'s
- Refer your site to friends
- Provide reviews on products (requires reviews module)
- Get affiliate links to put on their facebook page and websites (requires affiliate module activation)
- Change password
- Retrieve password
- See their accumulated store credit summary (requires affiliate module)
- View affiliate credits and referred sales (requires affiliate module)
- Read affiliate terms and conditions (requires affiliate module)
- Customers can get their affiliate link to earn credits by sharing your site (requires affiliate module)
- Logout functionality
Customisations to "My Account Management" functionality
The "My Account Management" module comes standard with GTP eCommerce sites. Requested changes to styling and functionality are additional at our standard hourly rate and need to be discussed, scoped out and paid for.
GTP are specialists at bespoke system development.
by Angela Kempin on 2021-07-23Read Post
David contacted us to create some strong and quality backlinks to his Nedlands Dental clinic website.
by Angela Kempin on 2021-04-12Read Post
Congratulations to one of our SEO clients who won the Houzz Winner 2020 for New builds in Perth.
by Dale Carter on 2020-09-10Read Post
Lovers of Gin Will Get a Kick Out Of Wise Wines first Certified Organic Gin That's Smashing The Market.
The Organic Gin process starts with carefully selected parcels of Chardonnay grapes grown on certified organic Margaret River vineyards.