All GTP ecommerce web sites come with the ability to integrate a BLOG engine for you to publish news, articles of interest, imagery and other content allowing fresh content to be easily added over time.
- The blog content can be added by your team on a daily, weekly or monthly basis
- The menu will usually have BLOG in the heading or NEWS which links to your blog content
- Blog pages can enable comments from the public and be turned on or off
- Comments have to be approved to go live due to high levels of blog spam
- Blog pages can have social sharing links
- Author information is shown
- Blog content helps you add fresh content easily
- Most recent blog articles appear near the top. You can change the sorting by changing a date field
- A set number of blog articles are listed per page.
- Blog search function
- Blog keyword tagging function to group blog articles by keywords
- Super SEO friendly URL structure
- SEO taggings for Title, Description and Open Graph tags.
Where Do I Edit My Blog Information Myself
The BLOG pages and content is found under
Web Pages >> Blog
You can edit using the WYSIWYG editor or HTML code interface.
Updates to Blog Module Layout and Functions
If you want GTP to update your blog content or create special functions for your blog pages, we bill at our standard hourly rate.
What Does This Item Cover
- Activation of Blog Module
- Styling of Blog Module into Your Web Sites Style and Colours in liaison with you
- 1 hour training on entering blog content, managing comments
- It does not cover entering content - that\'s your department :-)
- Over the phone
- Remote access via teamviewer
- GTP Support site (PDFs. Video)
- You can create your own support notes as well in our CMS
by Dale Carter on 2021-12-16Read Post
A trademark search allows you to firstly see if you are potentially infringing on another persons trademark.
Every day, businesses register business names and create logos that have been trademarked.
Why Soil Wetting Agents are a Temporary and Unsatisfactory Solution to Your Sandy Soil Lawns and Gardens.by Dale Carter on 2021-12-08Read Post
It's early December in Perth and already it is heating up. Today it has already hit 40 degrees Celcius and it's still more than 2 weeks until Christmas.
by Angela Kempin on 2021-11-26Read Post