We have added this product to your Wishlist!
To save your wishlist so you can view and add to it on future visits, enter your email address below and we'll email you a login link.
Your Wishlist has been saved!
Sorry, we couldn't save your Wishlist. Please try again and contact us if you still encounter problems.
GTP iCommerce Website for Ecommerce Blog Module
All GTP ecommerce web sites come with the ability to integrate a BLOG engine for news, articles and other content allowing fresh content to be easily added over time.
- The blog content is to be added by your team on a daily, weekly or monthly basis
- The menu will usually have BLOG in the heading or NEWS which links to your blog content
- Blog pages can enable comments from the public and be turned on or off
- Comments have to be approved to go live due to high levels of blog spam
- Blog pages can have social sharing links
- Author information is shown
- Blog content helps you add fresh content easily
- Most recent blog articles appear near the top. You can change the sorting by changing a date field
- A set number of blog articles are listed per page.
- Blog search function
- Blog keyword tagging function to group blog articles by keywords
- Super SEO friendly URL structure
- SEO taggings for Title, Description and Open Graph tags.
Where Do I Edit My Blog Information Myself
The BLOG pages and content is found under
Web Pages >> Blog
You can edit using the WYSIWYG editor or HTML code interface.
Updates to Blog Module Layout and Functions
If you want GTP to update your blog content or create special functions for your blog pages, we bill at our standard hourly rate.
What Does This Item Cover
- Activation of Blog Module
- Styling of Blog Module into Your Web Sites Style and Colours in liaison with you
- 1 hour training on entering blog content, managing comments
- It does not cover entering content - that's your department :-)
- Over the phone
- Remote access via teamviewer
- GTP Support site (PDFs. Video)
- You can create your own support notes as well in our CMS
by Dale Carter on 2018-12-17Read Post
Merry Xmas 2018 and thank you from Dale, James, Carl, Angela, Janina, & Geoff. Here is 10 things I'll be doing this break to make me happy.
by GTP iCommerce on 2018-09-19Read Post
Many thanks to several chiropractic clinics for coming to GTP iCommerce for digital marketing services. I would like to thank these great chiropractors
- King Chiropractic
- Chiropractor Bunbury
- Bateman Chiropractic for Perth
- Healing Hands Chiropractic in Fremantle
As a regular user of chiropractic services myself, I have found that I have very few headaches compared to when I was not seeing a chiropractor. As well as both lower back and upper back niggles.
by Angela Kempin on 2018-09-14Read Post
GTP is pleased to welcome Como Podiatry as a client with a simple clean web site. Again GTP has managed to hit 100% on the quality metrics as measured by site gtmetrix.com and others.
If you have any podiatry needs please give Como Podiatry a call. Visit their podiatry services website for details.