If you run events that are free or paid for and you want people to register or book-and-pay then this module can be added in.
- Publish event information with dates, times, and details of what the event covers
- Conferences, meetings, workshops,
- dinners, special events, awards,
- business meetings and so forth.
- Connect events to products for purchasing.
- Connect to different payment levels for members, non-members, students, associates etc
- Take payments via Credit Card, Paypal, Pin Payments, or invoice, direct deposit etc.
- Closest events show at the top of the list
- Events stop showing after date has passed
- Automatic generation of attendance lists
- Personalised bulk email to to event attendees through included, integrated email marketing platform
Where Do I Edit My Event Information Myself
The Event pages and content is found under
Web Pages >> Web Pages >> Events
And in Products >> List and Edit Products
You can edit using the WYSIWYG editor or HTML code interface.
Updates to Event Module Layout and Functions
If you want GTP to update your blog content or create special functions for your blog pages, we bill at our standard hourly rate.
What Does This Item Cover
- Activation of Event Module
- Styling of Event Module into Your Web Sites Style and Colours in liaison with you
- 1 hour training on entering event content and linking to
- It does not cover entering events content - that\'s your department :-)
- Over the phone
- Remote access via teamviewer
- GTP Support site (PDFs. Video)
- You can create your own support notes as well in our CMS
by Dale Carter on 2020-09-10Read Post
Lovers of Gin Will Get a Kick Out Of Wise Wines first Certified Organic Gin That's Smashing The Market.
The Organic Gin process starts with carefully selected parcels of Chardonnay grapes grown on certified organic Margaret River vineyards.
by Dale Carter on 2020-08-27Read Post
I was having a conversation with a friend of mine about SEO or search optimisation as she was doing work with a "Stuffed Toy" designer, wholesale and retailer for their SEO program and this is ....