If you run events that are free or paid for and you want people to register or book-and-pay then this module can be added in.
- Publish event information with dates, times, and details of what the event covers
- Conferences, meetings, workshops,
- dinners, special events, awards,
- business meetings and so forth.
- Connect events to products for purchasing.
- Connect to different payment levels for members, non-members, students, associates etc
- Take payments via Credit Card, Paypal, Pin Payments, or invoice, direct deposit etc.
- Closest events show at the top of the list
- Events stop showing after date has passed
- Automatic generation of attendance lists
- Personalised bulk email to to event attendees through included, integrated email marketing platform
Where Do I Edit My Event Information Myself
The Event pages and content is found under
Web Pages >> Web Pages >> Events
And in Products >> List and Edit Products
You can edit using the WYSIWYG editor or HTML code interface.
Updates to Event Module Layout and Functions
If you want GTP to update your blog content or create special functions for your blog pages, we bill at our standard hourly rate.
What Does This Item Cover
- Activation of Event Module
- Styling of Event Module into Your Web Sites Style and Colours in liaison with you
- 1 hour training on entering event content and linking to
- It does not cover entering events content - that\'s your department :-)
- Over the phone
- Remote access via teamviewer
- GTP Support site (PDFs. Video)
- You can create your own support notes as well in our CMS
by Angela Kempin on 2023-11-03Read Post
In a recent digital leap, CleanQuest, the builders clean service provider, has partnered with Perth-based GTP iCommerce to launch its brand-new website.
by Angela Kempin on 2023-09-08Read Post
Are you a farmer, rancher, or rural business owner seeking financial clarity and success?
Let's dive into how we can make your financial journey smoother with our expertise: