Wishlist Module for Ecommerce Web Sites
Most new GTP sites come standard with the wishlist functionality for customers to indicate they like items and then view these items from their wishlist
- Customers can save items to wishlists without logging in
- Customers can permanently save their wishlist by providing an email address
- GTP Marketing emails go to customers with wishlist items
- Add to wishlist from anywhwere a product is shown
- View all items in your wish list page
- Save wishlist to email address
- GTP can deactivate the wishlist function if not required - just ask us when creating your site.
Customisations to wishlist functionality
The wishlist module comes standard with GTP eCommerce sites. Requested changes to styling and functionality are additional at our standard hourly rate.
by Angela Kempin on 2022-05-26Read Post
If you have been thinking about solar system, now is the best time to start talking to about getting it done.
by Carl Kempin on 2022-05-20Read Post
Certified Pest Managment has a dedicated and experienced team that can provide termite prevention, treatement and inspection serivces to Sydney suburbs.
Termites cause millions of dollars in Australian property damage each year...