Wishlist Module for Ecommerce Web Sites
Most new GTP sites come standard with the wishlist functionality for customers to indicate they like items and then view these items from their wishlist
- Customers can save items to wishlists without logging in
- Customers can permanently save their wishlist by providing an email address
- GTP Marketing emails go to customers with wishlist items
- Add to wishlist from anywhwere a product is shown
- View all items in your wish list page
- Save wishlist to email address
- GTP can deactivate the wishlist function if not required - just ask us when creating your site.
Customisations to wishlist functionality
The wishlist module comes standard with GTP eCommerce sites. Requested changes to styling and functionality are additional at our standard hourly rate.
Rubbish Removal Sydneyby Angela Kempin on 2023-05-08Read Post
Rubbish removal is crucial to maintaining a clean and healthy home environment, but it can be a challenging and time-consuming task. Here is why you should be calling Alex from Amigo Rubbish Removal Sydney.
Perth Autism Therapy Wait List For Assessment and Therapy Continues to Growby Angela Kempin on 2023-04-05Read Post
Families in Perth, Western Australia are facing a growing wait list for autism assessments and therapy. According to recent reports, families are waiting up to 18 months or more to access essential services for their children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD).
Vehicle Car Wrapping Signageby Angela Kempin on 2023-03-15Read Post
You might have seen those sleek, eye-catching cars with unique designs and colors, and wondered how they got that cool look. Well, it's all about vehicle car wrapping signage! This article by SignBizWA on custom vehicle signs and wraps will take you on a journey...