Wishlist Module for Ecommerce Web Sites
Most new GTP sites come standard with the wishlist functionality for customers to indicate they like items and then view these items from their wishlist
- Customers can save items to wishlists without logging in
- Customers can permanently save their wishlist by providing an email address
- GTP Marketing emails go to customers with wishlist items
- Add to wishlist from anywhwere a product is shown
- View all items in your wish list page
- Save wishlist to email address
- GTP can deactivate the wishlist function if not required - just ask us when creating your site.
Customisations to wishlist functionality
The wishlist module comes standard with GTP eCommerce sites. Requested changes to styling and functionality are additional at our standard hourly rate.
by Dale Carter on 2020-09-10Read Post
Lovers of Gin Will Get a Kick Out Of Wise Wines first Certified Organic Gin That's Smashing The Market.
The Organic Gin process starts with carefully selected parcels of Chardonnay grapes grown on certified organic Margaret River vineyards.
by Dale Carter on 2020-08-27Read Post
I was having a conversation with a friend of mine about SEO or search optimisation as she was doing work with a "Stuffed Toy" designer, wholesale and retailer for their SEO program and this is ....