Wishlist Module for Tagging Desired Items For later
We have added this product to your Wishlist!
To save your wishlist so you can view and add to it on future visits, enter your email address below and we'll email you a login link.
Your Wishlist has been saved!
Sorry, we couldn't save your Wishlist. Please try again and contact us if you still encounter problems.
GTP iCommerce Website for Ecommerce Wishlist Module for Tagging Desired Items For later
Wishlist Module for Ecommerce Web Sites
Most new GTP sites come standard with the wishlist functionality for customers to indicate they like items and then view these items from their wishlist
- Customers can save items to wishlists without logging in
- Customers can permanently save their wishlist by providing an email address
- GTP Marketing emails go to customers with wishlist items
- Add to wishlist from anywhwere a product is shown
- View all items in your wish list page
- Save wishlist to email address
- GTP can deactivate the wishlist function if not required - just ask us when creating your site.
Customisations to wishlist functionality
The wishlist module comes standard with GTP eCommerce sites. Requested changes to styling and functionality are additional at our standard hourly rate.
by Angela Kempin on 2019-02-14Read Post
by Dale Carter on 2018-12-17Read Post
Merry Xmas 2018 and thank you from Dale, James, Carl, Angela, Janina, & Geoff. Here is 10 things I'll be doing this break to make me happy.
by GTP iCommerce on 2018-09-19Read Post
Many thanks to several chiropractic clinics for coming to GTP iCommerce for digital marketing services. I would like to thank these great chiropractors
- King Chiropractic
- Chiropractor Bunbury
- Bateman Chiropractic for Perth
- Healing Hands Chiropractic in Fremantle
As a regular user of chiropractic services myself, I have found that I have very few headaches compared to when I was not seeing a chiropractor. As well as both lower back and upper back niggles.