Wishlist Module for Ecommerce Web Sites
Most new GTP sites come standard with the wishlist functionality for customers to indicate they like items and then view these items from their wishlist
- Customers can save items to wishlists without logging in
- Customers can permanently save their wishlist by providing an email address
- GTP Marketing emails go to customers with wishlist items
- Add to wishlist from anywhwere a product is shown
- View all items in your wish list page
- Save wishlist to email address
- GTP can deactivate the wishlist function if not required - just ask us when creating your site.
Customisations to wishlist functionality
The wishlist module comes standard with GTP eCommerce sites. Requested changes to styling and functionality are additional at our standard hourly rate.
by Angela Kempin on 2022-09-15Read Post
by Angela Kempin on 2022-08-02Read Post
ABMS Family Lawyers Perth work extremely hard as a team to ensure that they achieve the best results on every case and clients feel confident they have a team behind them.