Web Sites for Organisations and Associations
Organisation and association web sites are amongst the most complex due to the wide range of requirements to be implemented. They are not only information rich with access controls for member information and resources, but also require complex ecommerce sections with multi tiered pricing of memberships and events based on membership levels. We have coded some pretty tricky customisations based on a diverse range of association needs. Some of the requirements we come across and services we offer in building web sites for organisations and associations
- Web site Requirements Discussions and Documentation
- Graphic Design to Approval
- Web site construction
- Membership Registration and Payment
- Secured content for members
- Annual Membership Renewal Payments
- Payment gateway Integration or payment taking solutions for Credit Card
- Membership directory for public to find members
- Membership events from free to multi level pricing based on member level
- Bulk email platform to email members information
- Content management
- Membership and Events Management
- Image carousel for promoting events
- Custom forms for registering to present papers at conferences
- Mobile responsive
- Highest code quality
- Backoffice membership management of levels and payments
- Full order and payment history of members
- Honorary, student, full memberships
- Add web content through the CMS for members or general public
- Account login and member tools
- Multi state branch and country branch needs as part of overarching organisation. Individual state branch pricing and requirements within the overall organisational structure.
by Angela Kempin on 2024-02-13Read Post
How to use social media to help your business grow
Social media marketing is a topic that sparks intense debate among business owners in Perth. For many, it remains a gray area, with uncertainty surrounding its potential impact on their business.
by Angela Kempin on 2023-12-29Read Post
The renewed hqas.com.au Perth Building Inspector website HQAS emerged not just as a mere website, but as a robust platform embodying Peter Barnes' commitment to quality in building inspection services. It stands as a testament to how digital rejuvenation can significantly enhance professional visibility and client engagement.
by Angela Kempin on 2023-11-03Read Post
In a recent digital leap, CleanQuest, the builders clean service provider, has partnered with Perth-based GTP iCommerce to launch its brand-new website.