Web Sites for Organisations and Associations
Organisation and association web sites are amongst the most complex due to the wide range of requirements to be implemented. They are not only information rich with access controls for member information and resources, but also require complex ecommerce sections with multi tiered pricing of memberships and events based on membership levels. We have coded some pretty tricky customisations based on a diverse range of association needs. Some of the requirements we come across and services we offer in building web sites for organisations and associations
- Web site Requirements Discussions and Documentation
- Graphic Design to Approval
- Web site construction
- Membership Registration and Payment
- Secured content for members
- Annual Membership Renewal Payments
- Payment gateway Integration or payment taking solutions for Credit Card
- Membership directory for public to find members
- Membership events from free to multi level pricing based on member level
- Bulk email platform to email members information
- Content management
- Membership and Events Management
- Image carousel for promoting events
- Custom forms for registering to present papers at conferences
- Mobile responsive
- Highest code quality
- Backoffice membership management of levels and payments
- Full order and payment history of members
- Honorary, student, full memberships
- Add web content through the CMS for members or general public
- Account login and member tools
- Multi state branch and country branch needs as part of overarching organisation. Individual state branch pricing and requirements within the overall organisational structure.
by Dale Carter on 2020-09-10Read Post
Lovers of Gin Will Get a Kick Out Of Wise Wines first Certified Organic Gin That's Smashing The Market.
The Organic Gin process starts with carefully selected parcels of Chardonnay grapes grown on certified organic Margaret River vineyards.
by Dale Carter on 2020-08-27Read Post
I was having a conversation with a friend of mine about SEO or search optimisation as she was doing work with a "Stuffed Toy" designer, wholesale and retailer for their SEO program and this is ....