Web Site Competitions to Build Large Marketing Contact Lists
The reality is that most of your visitors will visit your web site never to return. In fact up to 95% of your visitors may never return. The fact that they came to your web site probably means that at some point at least half of your visitors are qualified buyers. So what can you do about this to reduce the waste of lost, never to be seen again visitors?
For nearly all web sites, the prime objective must be to capture contact details of your web visitors and a variety of different tactics need to be engaged to do this.
One of the most ancient yet most successful strategies in the retail sector is to run powerful and successive competitions which continue to work provided all the critical components are in place.
GTPs team works with you to
- Identify prizes and incentives worthy of gaining subscriptions.
- Strategies for getting prizes paid for by others.
- Promotional material for your web site to promote the competition including banners, entrance pop ups, exit popups and calls to actions.
- Promotional material for social media platforms such as facebook, instagram, twitter and others.
- Advertising of competitions through social media PPC or search engine PPC to attract and retain your target market.
- Technical assistance for the capture of contacts, automatic email responses, automatic voucher generation and delivery.
- In store tactics to include shop customers.
- Sharing of campaigns by your visitors and customers.
- Drawing of winners and email notification to all entrants.
- Systemisation of the competition process so you can create and run your own month after month within your business.
- Sharing of tools, tactics and knowledge used to create successful campaigns time and time again.
- Combining this strategy with other tactics to follow non subscribing visitors for a time to bring them back.
by Dale Carter on 2020-09-10Read Post
Lovers of Gin Will Get a Kick Out Of Wise Wines first Certified Organic Gin That's Smashing The Market.
The Organic Gin process starts with carefully selected parcels of Chardonnay grapes grown on certified organic Margaret River vineyards.
by Dale Carter on 2020-08-27Read Post
I was having a conversation with a friend of mine about SEO or search optimisation as she was doing work with a "Stuffed Toy" designer, wholesale and retailer for their SEO program and this is ....