Competitions to Attract and Build Your Subscriber List
We have added this product to your Wishlist!
To save your wishlist so you can view and add to it on future visits, enter your email address below and we'll email you a login link.
Your Wishlist has been saved!
Sorry, we couldn't save your Wishlist. Please try again and contact us if you still encounter problems.
GTP iCommerce Marketing List Building Competitions to Attract and Build Your Subscriber List
Web Site Competitions to Build Large Marketing Contact Lists
The reality is that most of your visitors will visit your web site never to return. In fact up to 95% of your visitors may never return. The fact that they came to your web site probably means that at some point at least half of your visitors are qualified buyers. So what can you do about this to reduce the waste of lost, never to be seen again visitors?
For nearly all web sites, the prime objective must be to capture contact details of your web visitors and a variety of different tactics need to be engaged to do this.
One of the most ancient yet most successful strategies in the retail sector is to run powerful and successive competitions which continue to work provided all the critical components are in place.
GTPs team works with you to
- Identify prizes and incentives worthy of gaining subscriptions.
- Strategies for getting prizes paid for by others.
- Promotional material for your web site to promote the competition including banners, entrance pop ups, exit popups and calls to actions.
- Promotional material for social media platforms such as facebook, instagram, twitter and others.
- Advertising of competitions through social media PPC or search engine PPC to attract and retain your target market.
- Technical assistance for the capture of contacts, automatic email responses, automatic voucher generation and delivery.
- In store tactics to include shop customers.
- Sharing of campaigns by your visitors and customers.
- Drawing of winners and email notification to all entrants.
- Systemisation of the competition process so you can create and run your own month after month within your business.
- Sharing of tools, tactics and knowledge used to create successful campaigns time and time again.
- Combining this strategy with other tactics to follow non subscribing visitors for a time to bring them back.
by GTP iCommerce on 2018-09-19Read Post
Many thanks to several chiropractic clinics for coming to GTP iCommerce for digital marketing services. I would like to thank these great chiropractors
- King Chiropractic
- Chiropractor Bunbury
- Bateman Chiropractic for Perth
- Healing Hands Chiropractic in Fremantle
As a regular user of chiropractic services myself, I have found that I have very few headaches compared to when I was not seeing a chiropractor. As well as both lower back and upper back niggles.
by Angela Kempin on 2018-09-14Read Post
GTP is pleased to welcome Como Podiatry as a client with a simple clean web site. Again GTP has managed to hit 100% on the quality metrics as measured by site gtmetrix.com and others.
If you have any podiatry needs please give Como Podiatry a call. Visit their podiatry services website for details.
by Dale Carter on 2018-08-20Read Post
GTP's Managing Director Dale Carter has been asked to speak at an evening ANZ business function at the end of August. His topic is "The Great SEO Rip Off"