Landing Page Creation including Thankyou Pages and Email Responses and Tracking
GTP iCommerce Website for Lead Generation Landing Page Creation including Thankyou Pages and Email Responses and Tracking
Request a quote on this item.
Click on the quote request link below.
Lead Generation Landing Page - Custom Landing Page Development
Focused on a small theme of keywords with high commercial intent, GTP can design, code and deliver a quality landing page solution to be replicated for other targeted services.
Landing pages will be built to high converting best practice standards.
GTP will put together a custom digital marketing action plan involving a quality lead generating site and the strategy to delivery enough web traffic consistently and reliably to grow your business sales and revenue.
If the landing pages don’t work to initially capture leads then the subsequent conversion to a sale it almost nil. Getting the landing pages to be effective is the most critical step.
Example Landing Page Estimates
Design $1980 (2 concepts with Minor Variations) (Each Additional Major Design $990)
Build - $1980
Content Strategy and Creation
- Strategy meeting to identify headlines and hooks + content outlines ($242)
- Brainstorm content and generate rough content ($242).
- Client to refine content or GTP to refine client provided content via hourly rate.
Payment setup and processing where a "buy now" option is available ($990)
OTHER LANDING PAGE OPTIONS
WHAT IS A LANDING PAGE?
A landing page is a single web page, that has a laser-focused objective around one product or service with an objective of generating an enquiry or contact capture by either (SMS or Email or Push Notifications)
Traffic is sent to a landing page usually via Google Adwords or other paid advertising (e.g. Social Media). Alternatively, a landing page is the target of a bulk email campaign. But of course, free Google/Bing traffic can also go to a landing page.
LANDING PAGE SOLUTION INCLUDE
1. Single Web Page Focused on Generating an Enquiry / Capturing an Email
- Use of Stock Images and Provided Images
- Content for Page
- Calls to Action
- Web Enquiry Form(s)
- Copy that is written in a Direct Marketing Fashion
Additional Items for a Landing Page Package
- A "thank you autoresponder email" with the ability for you to add in additional follow-up emails
- A "thank you page" acknowledging the enquiry
- An "exit pop up" as a last chance email capture tool when a person leaves the page (Optional)
- Remarking - Retargeting Cookie Setting if You Have this Program (Optional)
- Push Notification Permission Request (Optional)
Plus GTP iCommerce Platform Landing Pages Always Come With
- Email and database capture and bulk mail out solution as a CRM follow up tool
- Ability to duplicate and create new landing pages using the same template
- Ability to create new layout templates and use these (requires some investment)
Landing Pages can be a specific part of your overall website.
- a website can be added later to your landing pages, or
- landing pages can be added to your website.
OPTION 1. - ADVANCED LANDING PAGE MADE WITH LOTS OF LOVE AND DESIGN TIME
- Significant Graphic Design Time and Concept Creation with no compromises
- 20hrs of design time or billed part thereof.
- Significant development time allowing for specific customisations unique to your business.
- 20 hours of landing page construction, layout, testing time.
- Time Spent on HTML attractive auto-responder and more copy
- Time Spent on Thank you page to match and support user experience rather than very basic thanks for enquiring.
- Multiple landing pages can be created via the CMS to target different services or headlines.
- A better result is much more likely into the long-term due to more attention to detail.
- Exit Pop Up Creation and Activation as Last Chance Capture
- 2 - 3 times the cost of a basic/rough slap up landing page.
OPTION 2. - MIDDLE SPEND/VALUE FOR MONEY LANDING PAGE
- Reasonable care and attention across the entire landing page where
- More time spent on graphic design and alignment
- More time spent on Headline, Subhead and Copy and text layout.
- More care and time spent on photo selection and layout.
- More time spent on thankyou page and email autoresponder.
- More expensive than Basic Landing Page
- No exit popup setup - can be done however
- No remarking, retargeting setup
- No push notification setup
- No additional time spent on thank you page. The basic one is used
- No additional time spent on thank you autoresponder
Investment - $1320*
OPTION 3 - CHEAP/BASIC LANDING PAGES WHICH ARE PUT TOGETHER AS CHEAPLY AS POSSIBLE WITH TIME LIMITATIONS
- Can and Often Work Great Even Though Price is CHeap
- Cheaper Way to Test
- You can edit the email autoresponder and improve it yourself via the CMS
- You can edit the thank you page yourself
- Can look less professional
- The copy is put together quickly and could often be sequenced and the story told better
- No Videos unless straight embedding an existing youtube video
- Autoresponder Email is Text or Basic HTML and fairly Rough
- Thank you for your enquiry page is basic and could likely be enhanced with more time
* Prices are guidelines and a formal quote can be given once a brief is provided.
by Angela Kempin on 2024-02-13Read Post
How to use social media to help your business grow
Social media marketing is a topic that sparks intense debate among business owners in Perth. For many, it remains a gray area, with uncertainty surrounding its potential impact on their business.
by Angela Kempin on 2023-12-29Read Post
The renewed hqas.com.au Perth Building Inspector website HQAS emerged not just as a mere website, but as a robust platform embodying Peter Barnes' commitment to quality in building inspection services. It stands as a testament to how digital rejuvenation can significantly enhance professional visibility and client engagement.
by Angela Kempin on 2023-11-03Read Post
In a recent digital leap, CleanQuest, the builders clean service provider, has partnered with Perth-based GTP iCommerce to launch its brand-new website.