Web Sites for Events and Conferences
Event and Conference web sites require a wide range of features to be truly useful. They are not only information rich with access controls for member information and resources, but also require ecommerce sections with multi tiered pricing of events based on membership levels and event options selected. We have coded some pretty tricky customisations based on a diverse range of event and conference needs.
Some of the requirements we come across and services we offer in building web sites for organisations and associations
- Web site Requirements Discussions and Documentation
- Graphic Design to Approval
- Web site construction
- Membership Registration and Payment
- Secured content for members
- Annual Membership Renewal Payments
- Payment gateway Integration or payment taking solutions for Credit Card
- Membership directory for public to find members
- Membership events from free to multi level pricing based on member level
- Bulk email platform to email members information
- Content management
- Membership and Events Management
- Image carousel for promoting events
- Custom forms for registering to present papers at conferences
- Mobile responsive
- Highest code quality
- Backoffice membership management of levels and payments
- Full order and payment history of members
- Honorary, student, full memberships
- Add web content through the CMS for members or general public
- Account login and member tools
- Multi state branch and country branch needs as part of overarching organisation. Individual state branch pricing and requirements within the overall organisational structure.
by Angela Kempin on 2019-04-05Read Post
We have recently done a complete site overall and refreash for Brighton Beach Dental.
What do we look for when refreshing your site?
by Angela Kempin on 2019-02-14Read Post
Business owners need to watch out for a sophisticated email scam that has cost somes business more than $300,000.
by Dale Carter on 2018-12-17Read Post
Merry Xmas 2018 and thank you from Dale, James, Carl, Angela, Janina, & Geoff. Here is 10 things I'll be doing this break to make me happy.