Web Hosting - Standard
12 Months Web Hosting
GTP web hosting is across a distributed set of servers across two data centers for enhanced performance, redundancy and data recovery, disaster recovery capability.
When your website is hosted, its code, database and static assets (e.g. images) are distributed across a range of physical and virtual machines which include
- Code Servers: Servers containing actual coding of web site
- Static content servers: Servers containing images, PDFs and other static assets
- CMS servers: Servers where you login to make changes
- Deployment servers
- Database servers: Dynamic/Changeable content is stored on database servers
- Email servers:
- Backup servers
- Routing Servers
- DNS Servers and services.
- Checkout servers
The reason services are distributed is so that servers are not overloaded in their workload and it is simpler to migrate server infrastructure when equipment is being retired or becoming error-prone.
by Angela Kempin on 2019-06-24Read Post
by Angela Kempin on 2019-04-05Read Post
We have recently done a complete site overall and refreash for Brighton Beach Dental.
What do we look for when refreshing your site?
by Angela Kempin on 2019-02-14Read Post
Business owners need to watch out for a sophisticated email scam that has cost somes business more than $300,000.