Web Hosting - Standard
12 Months Web Hosting
GTP web hosting is across a distributed set of servers across two data centers for enhanced performance, redundancy and data recovery, disaster recovery capability.
When your website is hosted, its code, database and static assets (e.g. images) are distributed across a range of physical and virtual machines which include
- Code Servers: Servers containing actual coding of web site
- Static content servers: Servers containing images, PDFs and other static assets
- CMS servers: Servers where you log in to make changes
- Deployment servers
- Database servers: Dynamic/Changeable content is stored on database servers
- Email servers:
- Backup servers
- Routing Servers
- DNS Servers and services.
- Checkout servers
The reason services are distributed is so that servers are not overloaded in their workload and it is simpler to migrate server infrastructure when equipment is being retired or becoming error-prone.
by Dale Carter on 2020-09-10Read Post
Lovers of Gin Will Get a Kick Out Of Wise Wines first Certified Organic Gin That's Smashing The Market.
The Organic Gin process starts with carefully selected parcels of Chardonnay grapes grown on certified organic Margaret River vineyards.
by Dale Carter on 2020-08-27Read Post
I was having a conversation with a friend of mine about SEO or search optimisation as she was doing work with a "Stuffed Toy" designer, wholesale and retailer for their SEO program and this is ....