Web Hosting - Standard
12 Months Web Hosting
GTP web hosting is across a distributed set of servers across two data centers for enhanced performance, redundancy and data recovery, disaster recovery capability.
When your website is hosted, its code, database and static assets (e.g. images) are distributed across a range of physical and virtual machines which include
- Code Servers: Servers containing actual coding of web site
- Static content servers: Servers containing images, PDFs and other static assets
- CMS servers: Servers where you log in to make changes
- Deployment servers
- Database servers: Dynamic/Changeable content is stored on database servers
- Email servers:
- Backup servers
- Routing Servers
- DNS Servers and services.
- Checkout servers
The reason services are distributed is so that servers are not overloaded in their workload and it is simpler to migrate server infrastructure when equipment is being retired or becoming error-prone.
by Angela Kempin on 2020-05-05Read Post
Bee Jays Florist and Deli have fresh flower arrangements perfect for mothers day!
by Angela Kempin on 2020-03-26Read Post
Sea Jewels Swimwear whose swimwear sales went into rapid decline with swimming pool closures and holiday bans during the Covid-19 - Corona Virus) outbreak has begun making facemasks.
Made out of cotton, cotton has been found to block