Responsive Email Newsletter Showing "Products-on-Special"
Service Covers Design and Coding to Create Regular Newsletters.
This item is for e-commerce web sites that sell numerous products and you want to email out your specials regularly.
HOW IT WORKS ONCE CREATED
- You select the products that you want to appear in your newsletter. (E.G. Specials)
- Go to your newsletter Page on your site /newsletter
- Click on the newsletter template name and a copy of your newsletter will load.
- Send a test email to yourself and review the email on your phone and on your computer or tablet.
- Click generate e-mail and we will create an email ready to send in the CMS. You will be asked for a subject line.
- Login to Your CMS. Click on Send Emails (To A Category) and send out.
- Monitor your open rates and click-throughs from your database and process the orders coming in.
WHAT WE DO
We will design for you a mobile responsive beautiful email newsletter template that you can showcase selected products to your customers.
Let our designers custom design your email template with your branding and provide an easy framework for you to edit products to send out and add additional content.
Vehicle Car Wrapping Signageby Angela Kempin on 2023-03-15Read Post
You might have seen those sleek, eye-catching cars with unique designs and colors, and wondered how they got that cool look. Well, it's all about vehicle car wrapping signage! This article by SignBizWA on custom vehicle signs and wraps will take you on a journey...
Cold Room Repair Guys Protecting Your Healthby Angela Kempin on 2023-03-13Read Post
Cold room repair guys may not be the first people that come to mind when you think about food health and safety, but they play a critical role in ensuring that the food we eat is saf
Perth Recording Studios Hit The Big Timeby Angela Kempin on 2023-01-16Read Post
Possibly Perth's cheapest and best recording studios located conveniently at 385 Newcastle street in Perth have hit the big time by recording some of Perths best, yet to be known artists in their state of the art recording studio.