If you have a links page on your web site as part of your search engine optimisation process, then you will want to edit and update the links on this page from time to time.
You will want to add links when you find a link partner; i.e. someone who is willing to link to you in exchange for your web site linking to them.
Linking via the GTP iCommerce consoles is a simple process of-
1. Typing in the text you want to show when editing via GTP's iNews Content Management Application
2. Highlighting the text that you want to be the link
3. Clicking on the link icon
4. Entering the link address e.g. http://www.gtp-icommerce.com in the link location space provided (make sure you include the http:// at the start)
5. Selecting whether you want the link to open in a new window or not.
Click to see how to create a 'Links Page', add a Link and confirm the exchange.
If you would like a web site where you can manage your content and linking, please give us a call on 1300 856 533 or use our web site contact form to get in touch with us.